ITALIAN LANGUAGE COURSES
Centro Lingua Italiana Federico II
Italian course in Sicily
Centro studi Lingua italiana - Federico II is located in via Piave 4. Our school is specialized in Italian language courses for foreigners with every demand and limit of time.
The course focuses on developing a good foundation of Italian language competence.
Good Italian communication skills expand your career opportunities, your perspective of the world, live in Sicily and enjoy your stay in Italy.
A great foundation for all levels,from A1 to C1 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) to give students the possibility to communicate and start learning in complete harmony with locals, in order to better appreciate the city and its culture.
Our school is open the whole year, General courses are held every morning from Monday to Friday. Online courses, one to one and short courses are customized depending on student availability.
We are only closed during Christmas holidays, Easter and during national holidays such as 2nd November, 25th April, 1st May, 2nd June, 15th August.
The minimum duration to enroll in our courses is one week.
Students can then decide to continue their course and extend the course with a special price.
In the morning our enthusiast and specialised italian native teacher; with a solid experience in teaching italian as second language will follow you during your classes.
- Communicative approach to learn how to use the language and communicate in Italian.
Our method is not only focused on grammar but also in the use of interactive and audio-visual material.
In the afternoon you can enjoy our interesting cultural programme discovering cultural and artistic treasures of the city.
Italian language school Federico II was enstablished since 2008 gaining experience in the organisation of italian courses and gathering students from all over the world.
Now the school is a benchmark for those who want to learn italian language and culture in Italy.
Requirements for courses
Our courses are held the whole year from level A1 to C2.
- Minimum age: +16 years old (subject to parental authorization);
- Maximum age: 80 years old
- Minimum duration of the course: 1 week;
- Maximum number of students per class: 8 students.
General Italian language course:
- 2 hours lesson per day (10 hours per week) from Monday to Friday.
Intensive Italian Language course:
- 4 hours of group lesson (20 hours per week) from Monday to Friday.
One day course - Fish Market Experience:
- only on Saturday, 2 hours in the school and 2 hours outside. This method aims to learn italian and to use it immediately out of the school in a real situation.
Summer course (from June to September):
- 4 hours of group lesson per day (20 hours per week) from Monday to Friday.
Italian cooking e wine (on reservation):
- Learn Italian cooking delicious sicilian food. General Italian couse + 1 cooking class per week.
Italiano for Erasmus:
- 6 hours per week, (the lessons timetable has to be established during the registration).
One to One:
- individual tuition are a good occasion to intensify rapid learning. Our teacher devote themselves to the specific needs of the student. (1 hour- 10 hours – 20 hours).
- Italian lessons available online.
Italian + Art (on reservation):
- General Italian language course + painting classes in the afternoon.
Italian language classes are held Mon.-Fri. with the following schedule:
9.30 - 10.15
conversation and listening comprehension
11.30 - 12.00 coffee break
12.00 - 12.45
reading comprehension, writing skills and grammar rules
12.45 - 13.30
Didactic material is provided for free.
The included cultural activity are held in the afternoon with a min. of 2 participants.
*Each lesson lasts 55 minutes.