ITALIAN LANGUAGE COURSES
Centro Lingua Italiana Federico II
Italian course in Sicily
Centro studi Lingua italiana Federico II which is located in via Piave 4 is specialized in italian language courses for foreigners with every demand and limit of time.
Our courses are organised according to the Common European framework levels and give students the possibility to communicate and live in Sicily in complete harmony with locals, in order to better appreciate the city and its culture.
Our school is open the whole year, our courses are held every morning from Monday to Friday. We are only closed during Christmas holidays, Easter and during national holidays such as 25th April, 1st May, 2ns June, 15th August, 2nd November.
The minimum duration to enroll in our courses is one week. Students can then decide to continue their course, staying in Catania.
In the morning our enthusiast and specialised italian native teacher; with a solid experience in teaching italian as a second language will follow you during your italian course. We use a communicative approach to learn how to use the language and communicate in italian.
Our method is not only focused on the grammatical aspects of the language but also in the use of interactive and audio-visual material.
In the afternoon you can enjoy our interesting cultural programme discovering cultural and artistic treasures of the city.
Italian language school Federico II was enstablished since 2008 gaining experience in the organisation of italian courses and gathering students from all over the world.
Now the school is a benchmark for those who want to learn italian language and culture in Italy.
Requirements for courses
Our courses are held the whole year from level A1 to C2.
- Minimum age: 16 years old;
- Minimum duration of the course: 1 week;
- Maximum number of students per class: 8 students.
In the evening, after classes, the school organises two extra- curricular activities per week (visits, meeting, entertainment) such as:
- Monastero dei Benedettini guided tour
- Palazzo Biscari guided tour
- Storia della città
- The history of Catania guided tour
- Museo dello Sbarco
- Chiesa di San Benedetto audio - guided tour.
- Museo del Cinema
- Teatro greco-romano
- Walking tour in the city centre guided tour
- San Berillo tour - guided tour
- Catania Barocca tour - guided tour
- Villa Bellini tour - guided tour
- Sant'Agata tour - guided tour
- Street food tour - guided tour
- Polo Tattile Multimediale - guided tour
Catania Walking tour:
- Classic sight seeing
- Saint Agata Tour
- Jewish Tour
- Street Food Tour
- Ortigia (Siracusa)
- Taormina - Castelmola - Isola bella
- Padrino Tour
- Piazza Armerina
- Ciclops coast